POLÍTICA DE PRIVACIDADE
Here you will find information about who we are and how you can contact us. We also explain how and why we process personal information about you, to whom we transmit it and how long we store it. Finally, we will inform you about the rights that you have regarding the processing of your personal data by us.
- 1. Who we are and how you can contact us
- We, OANASUN ENTERTAINMENT SRL, Natiunile Unite Boulevard, no 4, Building 107 A, 9th floor, 050121 Bucharest, Romania (hereinafter "PORNDOE") are responsible for the processing of your personal data in connection with the use of our products and services under www.porndoepremium.com.
- We have appointed a Data Protection Officer, whom you can reach at email@example.com or by mail at WEBLABSPACE SRL, Frunzei Street, no 26, 3rd floor, 021534 Bucharest, 2nd District, Romania.
- 2. How and why we process your personal information
- In the following we inform you about which of your personal data we process, when you use our products and services at www.porndoepremium.com. We also explain for what purpose we use this data and on what legal basis we do so.
- 2.1 Data that we process on the basis of a consent, Art. 6 para. 1a) DS-GVO
- 2.1.1 Newsletter Subscription
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we use and store the e-mail address provided for this purpose to send you our newsletter regularly.
- It goes without saying that your subscription to the Newsletter is voluntary and you may revoke your consent to the receipt of the newsletter at any time with future effect by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link contained in each of our newsletters. The lawfulness of the processing on the basis of your consent until the revocation remains unaffected.
- 2.1.2 Use of messaging services
- You can subscribe to news about topics that interest you through various messaging services. For this you need a messaging account of the respective provider. For the use of a messaging service, depending on the messenger, data is transmitted to us. The respective data protection regulations of the messaging service provider apply:
|Whatsapp, Whats App Inc., 650 Castro Street, Suite 120-219 Mountain View, CA 94041, USA||here||Telephone number, user name (if necessary first and last name), device of use and all messages sent to the service|
|Facebook Messenger, Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA||here||Facebook ID, first and last name, profile picture, location, time zone, gender, and all messages sent to the service|
- Websites linked to messages may retrace that you have accessed the website through the respective messaging service. Messages sent to PORNDOE are read and edited by a dedicated team and are therefore not confidential. The use of a messaging service is, of course, voluntary. If you subscribe to a messaging service and no longer wish to use it, you can unsubscribe from the future service at any time by sending a „Stop“ message or by deleting the contact from the phonebook. The lawfulness of the processing on the basis of your consent until the revocation remains unaffected.
- 2.1.3 Use of fan pages in social networks
|Facebook, Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA||here and here|
|Google+, Google Inc., Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA||here|
|Twitter, Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA||here|
|Instagram, Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA||here|
- When you visit our Fan Pages on social networks and comment on and / or rate posts, or send us personal messages through these networks, we process the personal information provided in that context as your name to respond to your comments and messages. Of course, you can also visit our fan pages without providing us with personal data.
- 2.2. Data that we process for the performance of a contract, Art. 6 (1b) DS-GVO
- 2.2.1 Contact
- If you contact us (for example by email), we will process and store your personal information such as name, e-mail address and, if applicable, customer number in order to process your request.
- Providing contact and (if you are a PORNDOE customer) contract information such as your customer number is required to answer your request. Otherwise we cannot not process your request or not satisfactorily.
- 2.2.2 Contract with PORNDOE / Login as a customer
- If you conclude a contract with PORNDOE via our website www.porndoepremium.com, we process and store the contractual data specified in this framework (e.g. purchased object/subscription, name, postal address, e-mail address, payment method) for the purpose of contract execution. As a customer, you can also log into the customer area of the website using your email address and your password.
- The provision of the above mentioned personal information is required to comply with the subscription agreement concluded with you. If you do not provide us with this information, we may not be able to complete the subscription agreement or perform it properly.
- 2.2.3 Payment details and Bank / Creditcard Data
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, the payment provider stores your credit card information. It is encrypted by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI) DSS. Your purchase transaction data will only be stored for as long as necessary to complete your purchase transaction.
- All direct payment gateways comply with PCI-DSS standards, which are managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, a joint initiative of brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- PCI DSS requirements help to ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- All personal data is collected only within the framework of a legal permit or if you have given us your consent.
|Centrobill Limited, Karpenisiou, 9, Strovolos, 2021, Nicosia, Cyprus||here|
|Epoch EU PO Box 511 Town Mills Rue du Pre St Peter Port Guernsey GY1 6DU||here|
|Segregated Payments Limited (Segpay EU) address: No. 9A at Three Kings Meadow, Osney Mead, Oxford, OX2 0DP
Segregated Payments Inc (Segpay US) address: 350 Jim Moran Blvd, Suite 210 Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Toccata Inc (Parent Company of Segpay EU and Segpay US): 350 Jim Moran Blvd, Suite 210 Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
|Vendo Services GmbH, Dorfstrasse 50, CH-6390 ENGELBERG, Switzerland||here|
|FX Billing, Suite 501, St-James Court, St Denis Street, Port Louis, Mauritius
Data is collected and kept: Cologix Montreal Data Centre
1250 René-Lévesque Blvd W,
Canada H3B 4W8
|CCBill, LLC or CCBillEU, Ltd.
2353 West University Drive
Tempe, Arizona 85281USA
|WB Technical Services B.V.
Celsiusweg 32-58, 5928 PR Venlo,The Netherlands
|DaoPay GmbH, Hackhofergasse 5/14, 1190 Vienna, Austria||here|
|2000Charge Inc, 530 S. Lake Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91101, USA
27451 Tourney Road, Suite #220
Valencia, California 91355
|RocketGate PR LLC, 425 Carr. 693 #260, Dorado PR 00646, USA||here|
|Wirecard Bank AG, Einsteinring 35
85609 Aschheim, Germany
|DIMOCO Europe GmbH
Campus 21 | Businesspark Wien Süd
A-2345 Brunn/Geb., Austria
36 Avenue du Cardinal Mermillod- CH1227 Carouge - Geneva, Switzerland
3500 W. Olive Ave, Suite 300, Burbank, CA 91505, USA
Molenpad 2, 1016 GM Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 2.2.4 Participation in sweepstakes / contests
- 2.3 Data that we process for the protection of legitimate interests of PORNDOE, Art. 6 (1f) DS-GVO
- 2.3.1 Abuse prevention and recognition at conclusion of contract as well as credit check and address verification
- At the conclusion of the contract, with the help of a visitor ID, which may contain anonymous control data of your used device (e.g. screen resolution, browser version or your operating system version) and with which your terminal is likely to be recognized on further visits, as well as with your specified contract data automatically checked for evidence of misuse of our offers. If there is suspicion of abuse, an employee reviews the rating and the underlying clues. If a contract is rejected, we will inform you. Objections to the rejection of a contract can be made at firstname.lastname@example.org, whereupon the decision is again reviewed by an employee.
- By processing the above mentioned personal data it´s aimed to be prevented on the one hand, that users specify wrong data or data from third parties upon conclusion of the contract (abuse prevention and recognition). On the other hand, it should be avoided that PORNDOE incurs financial default risks in connection with the subscription agreement (credit check). The result of the credit check may possibly lead to restrictions on the method of payment or the rejection of a contract.
- 2.3.2 Direct Mailing
- We want to offer the best deal to our customers and therefore use the address information we received from you in connection with the subscription contract to provide you with information about our PORNDOE products (direct mail). You may object to the use of your data for the purpose of direct mail at any time at email@example.com without incurring other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates.
- For direct mailing we exchange user e-mails to verify the validity of the provided e-mail through
- To opt-out either send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or enter your account settings to turn of e-mail related activities.
- 3. To whom we transfer personal data
- In this paragraph, we explain to whom we communicate personal information in connection with the use of our products and services at www.porndoepremium.com and, if we transfer data to a third country or an international organization, how we do that.
- 3.1 To whom we transmit data in connection with the processing of the subscription contract
- Depending on the particular subscription, we will transfer personal data to the following recipients:
|Recipient||Purpose of transmission||Transfer to a third country or an international organization|
|Third Party||For the purposes of contract execution, provided that they are concluded with the PORNDOE subscription direct contractual relationships||WEBLABSPACE SRL, Frunzei Street, no 26, 3rd floor, 021534 Bucharest, 2nd District, Romania|
|Cooperation and distribution partners||For billing purposes, provided your subscription has been obtained through such a partner||See section 2.2.3|
|PORNDOE service provider||For the purposes of execution of the contract, provided that such service providers provide services on behalf of PORNDOE necessary for the execution of the subscription relationship; Within the scope of this so-called processing on behalf of us (Art. 28 DS-GVO) we ensure the protection of your data through strict contractual arrangements, technical and organizational measures as well as additional controls||WEBLABSPACE SRL, Frunzei Street, no 26, 3rd floor, 021534 Bucharest, 2nd District, Romania|
|Public Bodies||To fulfill priority legal obligations||A transfer of your personal data to third countries is currently not carried out and is not planned|
All other data regarding www.porndoepremium.com is stored on servers of
- LeaseWeb Netherlands B.V.
- Luttenbergweg 8
- 1101 EC Amsterdam
- T +31 20 316 2880
- F +31 20 316 2890
- Chamber of Commerce: 30141839
- VAT-number: NL812426939B01
- IBAN: NL27 DEUT 0543 8859 84
- BIC/SWIFT: DEUTNL2N
- Privacy Statement click here
- 3.2 To whom we transmit data when using webtracking tools
- 4. How long we save your personal information
- In the following we would like to inform you about how long we store personal data of you or, if the indication of a specific period is not possible, how the criteria for the determination of the retention period are.
- We keep your information for the following periods; after expiration of these periods, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted.
|Type of Data||Retention Period|
|Contract data (for example, purchase item, name, postal address, e-mail address, delivery address, payment method and bank details)||10 years, starting from the end of the calendar year in which the contract was terminated / the service was last used|
- Unless this data is affected, the data will be deleted if the purposes for which it was collected cease to exist or if you revoke a consent based on data processing.
- In the event that a cancellation for legal, technical or organizational reasons is not possible or only with disproportionate effort, the processing of your data is restricted.
- 5. What webtracking tools (cookies and other technologies) we use and how you can object to their use
- When visiting our website, cookies can be set to make our website offerings more user-friendly for you. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard disk of your computer and that allow recognition, but do not allow personal identification of yourself. There are two types of cookies, so-called "session cookies", which remain on your device until you close the browser, and so-called "persistent cookies", which remain stored on your device for a certain period of time, even after you have closed the browser.
- Web beacons (or so-called counting pixels) are also used with the same destination. Web beacons are small graphics that allow log file recording and log file analysis and are used for statistical analysis.
- Below you will find an overview of the web tracking tools we use, as well as information on the purpose for which we use the web tracking tools and how to deactivate them if you do not want the necessary data processing ("opt-out"). For general information on how to prevent or manage the storage of cookies, please refer to para. 5.2.
- 5.1 Webtracking-tools we use
|Purpose||Tool / Provider||Description||Opt-Out|
|Tracking||Google Inc., Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA||Google Analytics/Tag Manager are web analytics services offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic and behaviours||Deletion of Cookies|
- 5.2 How to object to the use of webtracking tools
- 5.2.1 Opposition to the display of personalized advertising
- We offer you the possibility to prevent the display of personalized advertising by a single cookie. By clicking on the button below, a cookie is placed on your device that prevents the exploitation of usage-based online advertising on the PORNDOE website as well as on websites of third parties, if this is based on the setting of third-party cookies on the PORNDOE website. The cookie does not prevent the display of advertising in general, but prevents the exploitation of advertising tailored to your person. If you use several browsers, you must set this OptOut cookie in every browser.
- Usage-based online advertising
- [On / off button]
- 5.2.2 Contradiction over browser settings
- In addition to the individual possibilities of objection mentioned in section 4.1, you can generally prevent the storage of cookies by means of the settings of the browser you are using or you must agree that you must agree to the setting of cookies. You can also delete once set cookies at any time. If you use multiple browsers, you must make these settings in each of your browsers. Please note the instructions of your respective browser manufacturer. If you decline cookies altogether, this website may be impaired.
- Please note that the contradiction of cookies is technically usually solved by setting a contradiction cookie. Thus, another cookie is stored on your device that prevents relevant information from being transmitted to the website operator. So if you delete the cookies stored on your device, you also delete these contradictory cookies. Later, a cookie - e.g. for website optimization - set, so again information is transmitted to the website operator.
- 5.3 Which social media plugins we use
|Facebook, Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA||Facebook Logo or „Like“-Button||here and here|
|Google+, Google Inc., Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA||Letter „g“ and Plus sign||here|
- 6. Your Rights
- Following, we would like to inform you about the rights that acc. Art. 15ff DS-GVO with regard to the processing of your personal data:
- You have the right to request free information about your personal data stored by us.
- You have the right to request the correction, deletion ("right to be forgotten") or restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to object to data processing that is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of PORNDOE or a third party, or that is done for direct marketing purposes.
- You have the right to receive the data concerning you in a structured, common and machine-readable format (the so-called "right to data portability").
- If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as described in Section 1. If you believe that PORNDOE's processing of your personal information is contrary to applicable law, you may also contact the relevant regulatory authority.